- 118cc Honda GX120 Engine:Clear up to 22,000 sq. ft. with the Honda engine offering up to 118cc for maximum aerating power.
- Reciprocating Crankshaft Assembly:Propel the unit forward and punch core depths into soil up to 2.75 inches and 5/8 inch wide with the Reciprocating Crankshaft assembly that puts aggressive force even with hard soil conditions. The 4 machined and heat treated hardened thin wall tines have a simple screw in design for easy removal or service.
- Tine Engagement Lever and Bail:To operate the unit, lower the tine lever located in the center of the unit and engage the operator-friendly tine bail. Simply let go of the Tine engagement lever when passing over obstacles such as sprinkler heads or clean outs, then re-engage after passing the obstacle.
- Folding Handle:Fold the handle for easy transportation and compact storage when not in use.
- 12 inch Tires:Simply maneuver over rough terrain with the 12 inch semi-pneumatic tires that add to machine stability.
- One-Piece Removable Cover:Maintenance is easy with convenient access thanks to the lift-off removable cover.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat PL1800H - Aerator
Engine Brand : Honda
Displacement(cc) : 118cc
Working Depth : up to 2.75 inches and spacing of 3.63 X 6 inches
Working Width : 18 inches
Length (in.) : 57 inches
Width (in.) : 24 inches
Height (in.) : 40 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 240 lbs.
Tire Size : 12 inch semi pneumatic
Productivity : 22,000 sq. ft. per hour
Tines : 4