This Husqvarna A19 Aerator is more powerful and efficient for puncturing holes in your lawn to improve drainage and the overall health. A reliable Honda GX 120cc Engine lets you get your job done quicker. Rear-wheel control provides quick changes to the depth of your holes and easy access to settings for maximum control. Removable side weights allow for more powerful ground piercing and are easily removable for shifting weight on inclines. Also, patented free-wheel outer tines spin freely so you don’t have to slow down for sharp corners or worry about damaging your lawn.
- Honda GX 120cc:A reliable and powerful Honda GX 120cc is the driving force behind this aerator.
- Wheel Design:Patented free-wheel outer tines let users continue their operation without damaging turf or having to slow down for sharp corners.
- Design and Frame:The compact design provides easy transportation and storage in small places such as, your garage, or shed. For quick transportation and easy storage this aerator also includes a folding operator’s handle, lifting handles and semi-pneumatic wheels.
- Rear-Wheel Control:Rear-wheel control lets you easily change working depth to make deeper puncture holes.
- Side Weights:Side weights for better soil puncturing are removable for lifting or alternating the weight balance on inclined surfaces or hills.
|Engine Brand||Honda GX|
|Fuel Capacity||0.53 gallon|
|Drive Type||V-belt, premalube chain|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0-2.8 mph|
|Working Depth||0-3 inches|
|Working Width||19 inches|
|Length (in.)||57.5 inches (handles unfolded)|
|Width (in.)||29.75 inches (handles unfolded)|
|Height (in.)||51.5 inches (handles unfolded)|
|Weight (lbs.)||288 lbs.|
|Commercial Warranty||1 year|