This Husqvarna AR25 Aerator is bigger and more powerful for puncturing holes in your lawn to reduce buildup and help absorb important nutrients into the soil. Rear-wheel control provides quick changes to the depth of your holes. Removable side weights allow for more powerful ground piercing and are easily removable for shifting weight on inclines. Also, patented free-wheel outer tines spin freely so you don’t have to slow down for sharp corners or worry about damaging your lawn.
- Honda GX 120cc:A reliable and easy starting Honda GX 120cc powers this aerator.
- Wheel Design:Patented free-wheel outer tines let users continue their operation without damaging turf or having to slow down for sharp corners.
- Design and Frame:The compact design provides easy transportation and storage in small places such as, your garage, or shed. For quick transportation and easy storage this aerator also includes a folding operator’s handle, lifting handles and semi-pneumatic wheels.
- Rear-Wheel Control:Rear-wheel control lets you easily change working depth to make deeper puncture holes.
- Side Weights:Side weights for better soil puncturing are removable for lifting or alternating the weight balance on inclined surfaces or hills.
- Operating Width:Allowing 25" of operating width, this helps you get the job done faster and more efficient.
|Engine Brand||Honda GX|
|Fuel Capacity||0.66 gallons|
|Drive Type||V-belt, premalube chain|
|Working Depth||0-3 inches|
|Working Width||25.5 inches|
|Length (in.)||33 inches (handles folded)|
|Width (in.)||38 inches (handles folded)|
|Height (in.)||28 inches (handles folded)|