- Kohler KT740 Engine:Provides clean, reliable power while consuming less fuel. Quickly and easily cut through thick, wet grass.
- ClearCut Fabricated Cutting Deck:Designed with 10 gauge steel construction and welded reinforcement strips for increased durability.
- Electric Blade Engagement:Easily pull a switch on the control panel to engage the cutting blades.
- Pedal-Operated Hydrostatic Transmission:Manage the speed and direction with pedals, allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel.
- Hydrostatic Transmission w/ Locking Differential:Commercial grade, pedal-operated transmission provides variable speed and offers increased traction on slopes and wet surfaces.
- Armrests:More comfort while mowing.
- Cast Iron Front Axle:Provides superior stability and balance.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings:Built to last and feature sealed ball bearings.
- Cruise Control:Maintain a constant speed, even on uneven and rough terrain.
- Easy Access Fuel Cap:Refuel quickly and easily without having to open the engine hood.
- Large Tires:Improved traction and reduces damage to the ground.
- Steel Chassis:Built for high durability.
- Transparent Fuel Indicator:Easy to check fuel level.
- Deck Wash Port:Connect a hose to the deck wash port to clean underneath the deck easily.
- Ergonomic Steering Wheel:Ergonomically designed and angled comfortably in an ideal operator's position.
- Cutting Height Adjustment:Fender-mounted deck lever is spring assisted for easy use.
- Headlights:Easier to operate in the dark.
- Reverse Operating System:The cutting blades are disengaged while driving in reverse.
- Safety Switch:Engine and cutting deck are turned off automatically if the driver leaves the seat.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna TS 354D
Engine Brand : Kohler
Power : 25 HP
Starting System : 12-Volt Key Start
Engine : 4-Cycle
Fuel Capacity : 4 Gallons
Cylinders : 2 Cylinders
Oil Filter : Yes
Cutting Methods : 3-in-1 Rear/Bag/Mulch
Cutting Deck Material : 10-Gauge Welded
Spindles : Ductile Cast Iron
Blades : 3
Cutting Height Steps : 7
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 4 in.
Deck Lift System : Manual Hand Operated
Blade Engagement : PTO Electric
Speed : Variable
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0 - 5.5 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0 - 2.1 mph
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Length (in.) : 71.3 in.
Width (in.) : 62 in.
Height (in.) : 42.5 in.
Weight (lbs.) : 660 lbs.