The Husqvarna YTA18542 is compact and powerful. A 42” deck allows you to maneuver in and around smaller areas. Plus, the 18.5 Briggs and Stratton Intek engine gives you enough power to tackle 2.5 acres/ hour. Reaching top speeds of 7.4 mph you will be able to zoom around and have your grass cut in no time. A CVT Auto Transmission allows you to control the speed with just a pedal, no clutch required. Seamlessly transition your speed without any slowing or hiccups. Convenient features such as a fender mounted cutting height adjustment lever, dash mounted blade engagement and an hour meter with service reminders make this mower easy, and convenient to operate. Innovative air induction mowing technology increases air flow in the deck to lift grass and give you a superior cut with every mow.
Mow into the early evening hours with headlights that come standard. A 13” vinyl slide seat with springs will keep you comfortable while you mow. Mow your lawn in style, and while being comfortable with the Husqvarna YTA18542.
- Powerful Engine:18.5 Briggs & Stratton Intek Engine
- CVT Automatic Transmission:Pedal operated for smooth transitions when changing speeds
- Headlights:For finishing up those mowing jobs that might not get finished before sun down.
- 13” Vinyl Slide Seat with Springs:For comfort while you mow!
- Step Through Chassis:For easy mounting and dismounting.
- Air Induction Mowing System:Enhanced air flow in the deck provides a greater grass lift and will give you a superior cut.
- Easy to Clean Deck:Deck wash out port allows you to easily connect a water hose to the deck and clean the underside of your deck.
- Hour Meter with Service Minder:Always know how many hours are on your mower and when it is time for service!
- Easily Engage Blades:The blade engagement lever is located right on the dash next to the steering wheel for easy manual blade engagement.
- Easy to Access Cutting Height Adjustment:The cutting height adjustment lever is mounted conveniently on the fender so you can adjust the cutting height from the comfort of the operator's seat.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna YTA18542
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Displacement(cc) : 540cc
Fuel Capacity : 2.48 gallons (with reserve)
Power : 18.5 HP
Cylinders : 1
Engine Cooling : Air Cooled
Engine : Intek
Transmission Type : Fast CVT
Drive Method : Pedal-Operated
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-7.4 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-2.9 mph
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Cutting Methods : Side Discharge
Cutting Deck Type : Stamped
Cutting Height Steps : 6
Cutting Width : 42"
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5" - 4"
Blade Engagement : Manual
Steering Wheel Type : Ergonomic
Seat Material : Vinyl
Seat Back Height : Medium
Tire Size (front, rear) : Front: 15" x 6-6"
Rear: 20" x 8-8"
Length (in.) : 69.25"
Width (in.) : 49" cute down, 44" chute up
Height (in.) : 41.4"
Weight (lbs.) : 419 lbs.
Residential Warranty : 3 Year Limited/ 5 Year Chassis and Axle