- Pedal-Operated Hydrostatic Transmission:Use pedals to change speed and direction, allowing you to keep both hands on the steering wheel while operating the mower.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck:Reinforced with heavy steel for greater strength and durability.
- Adjustable Sliding Seat:Seat platform changes height when the seat is moved forward or backward for optimal operator position.
- Air Induction:Brings clean air from the top to the bottom of the deck, providing great grass lift and a superior cut.
- Cast Iron Front Axle:Provides excellent balance and stability.
- Step-Through Design:Easily mount and dismount the mower with comfort.
- Anti-Scalp Wheels:Reduces scalping risk on uneven lawns.
- Manual Blade Engagement:Blade engagement lever on the dash is easily accessible.
- Dual Draglinks:Allows for a tighter turning radius and better maneuverability.
- Cup Holder:Holds refreshments while mowing.
- Reverse Operating System:Blades disengage while driving in reverse.
- Deck Wash Port:Connect a hose to the port to clean the underside of the deck.
- Safety Switch:Engine and cutting deck are switched off when the driver leaves the seat.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna YTH18542 Lawn Tractor
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Engine : Intek
Cylinders : 1
Battery : 12V, 28 Ah
Fuel Capacity : 2.5 gal
Oil Filter : Yes
Cutting Width : 106.68 cm
Anti-scalp Wheels : 2
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Transmission Manufacturer : Tuff Torq
Seat Material : Vinyl
Seat Back Height : Medium 13''
Steering Wheel Type : Ergonomic Soft Grip