- Briggs & Stratton Intek Engine:Long life is available for tough jobs with the Briggs & Stratton Intek engine that offers up to 24 HP. Also includes, full-pressure lubrication, advanced debris management system, and a mechanical compression release for reliable starting.
- Hydrostatic Transmission:Use a pedal operated hydrostatic transmission to keep both hands on the wheel for optimal driving control.
- Cruise Control:Maintain a constant speed even over rough terrain.
- Electric Blade Engagement:Conveniently pull the switch on the control panel to engage the cutting blade.
- Step Through Design:Maneuver around the mower comfortably and easily with the step-through design.
- Cutting Height Adjustment:Choose between 6 different cutting steps ranging from 1.5-4 inches from your operator seat with the fender-mounted cutting height adjustment.
- Ergonomic Seat:Comfort is available with a 15 inch high back seat that includes front, and back adjustments.
- Ergonomic Steering Wheel:Angled for optimal driver’s position.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology:Improve grass lift and get a superior cut every time by drawing air from the top and bottom of the deck.
- Digital Hour Meter:Keep track of a maintenance schedule with the digital hour meter.
- Headlights:Finish your job in dimly lit conditions using the headlights.
- Anti-Scalp Wheels:Prevent scalping and lawn damage on uneven lawns.
- Deck Wash Port:Clean the underside of your deck by connecting your hose the port.
- Warranty:3 year limited residential warranty.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna YTH24V54
Turning Radius (minimum) : 16 inches
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton Intek
Power : 24 HP
Starting System : Electric
Cylinders : 2
Battery : 12V 28 Ah
Fuel Capacity : 3 gallon
Drive Type : Hydrostatic
Transmission Manufacturer : Tuff Torq
Drive Method : Pedal-operated
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-5.2 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-2.9 mph
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Cutting Width : 54 inch
Cutting Deck Type : Stamped
Cutting Methods : collect/mulch/side discharge
Cutting Height Steps : 6
Blades : 3
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5-4 inches
Wash Out Port : yes
Seat Back Height : High
Hour Meter : yes
Tire Size (front, rear) : 15 X 6-6 inches, 20 X 8-8 inches
Length (in.) : 69.2 inches
Width (in.) : 67.5 inches (chute down)
57 inches (chute up)
Height (in.) : 41.4 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 492 inches
Residential Warranty : 3 year limited
Cup Holder : yes