- kawasaki v-twin engine:the 18.5 hp kawasaki fr series v-twin engine with full pressure lubrication is both powerful and quiet.
- air induction mowing technology:improves grass lift for a superior cut as you mow. a better cut means a better and healthier looking lawn.
- cruise control:set your own speed! cruise at a steady pace by activating the cruise control function.
- hydrostatic transmission:the variable speed hydrostatic transmission features a pedal-operated drive system. max forward speed tops out at 5.2 mph.
- manual blade engagement:dash-mounted lever engages the blades.
- ergonomic design:with easy-to-reach controls, a high vinyl back seat, ergonomic steering wheel, and step-through mounting, you can hop on and ride in comfort.
- fender mounted cutting height:the accessible cutting height adjustment lever is located on the fender with 6 height steps.
- reinforced stamped deck:reinforced steel stamped deck adds durability on those rugged mowing grounds.
- deck wash port:comes with a water hose connection port for cleaning underneath the mowing deck.
- headlights:when you need more light in the day, turn on the headlights to finish the job after dark.
- hour meter:tracks run time and indicates when your mower is due for service.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna YTH18K46 - 960430218
Engine Brand : Kawasaki FR Series V-Twin
Displacement(cc) : 603cc
Cylinders : 2
Engine Cooling : Air
Oil Filter : Yes
Battery : 12V 28Ah
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Transmission Manufacturer : Tuff Torq
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0 - 5.2 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0 - 2.9 mph
Drive Method : Pedal-operated
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Blades : 2
Anti-scalp Wheels : 2
Wash Out Port : Yes
Cutting Width : 46 inches
Cutting Methods : Collect / Mulch / Side ejection
Blade Engagement : Manual
Cutting Deck Type : Stamped
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 4 inches
Cutting Height Steps : 6, fender-mounted lever
Steering Wheel Type : Deluxe Overmolded
Cruise Control : Yes
Step Through Chasis : Yes
Cast Iron Front Axle : Yes
Arm Rests : No
Lights : Yes
Seat Material : Vinyl
Seat Back Height : High
Hour Meter : Yes
Cup Holder : Yes
Length (in.) : 69.3 inches
Width (in.) : 48 inches (chute up)
Weight (lbs.) : 434 lbs.
Height (in.) : 41.4 inches
Turning Radius (minimum) : 16 inches
Tire Size (front, rear) : 15 x 6-6'', 20 x 8-8''
Residential Warranty : 3 year limited
Power : 18 HP