Power through any mowing task with the Toro Titan HD1500. A 52 inch cutting deck and 24.5 HP, 708cc commercial-grade engine combine power, reliability, and long lasting durability to create a beast of a machine that will keep on giving. Intuitive and easy to use features and controls will make getting the job done seem effortless.
- Enhanced Comfort:A standard suspension seat, isolated floor pan design, and easy seat access from both the front and sides of the machine will greatly enhance overall operator comfort. Controls are intuitive and easy to use.
- Innovative Tool Carrying:The Titan HD allows you to conveniently attach tools and accessories to the mower using innovative tool-mounting brackets for easier access.
- Commercial-Grade Durability:A 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE cutting deck is built to last and resist damage from impact. A rugged 3'' x 2'' tubular frame and commercial-grade hydraulics provide lasting durability.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Deck:This 52'' deck provides a great quality of cut and is built to last.
- Toro 24.5 HP 708cc Commercial-Grade Engine:Provides incredible performance and reliability. A two-barrel carburetor, automotive-style piston assembly, cast-iron cylinder liners, and self-cleaning air filter housing are some of the heavy-duty features that ensure this engine can power through any mowing task.
- Commercial-Grade Hydraulics:The integrated pump and wheel motor uses tried and tested commercial hydraulic components eliminate hoses and potential leaking points. Enjoy a smoother and faster ride while getting your job done efficiently.
- Easy Service:An easy to access flip-up floor panel and routine service points near the engine make service incredibly easy.
- Height of Cut AdjustmentEasily adjust the cutting height with an intuitively designed and convenient panel.
Technical Specs for the Toro Titan HD1500
Engine Brand : Toro
Displacement(cc) : 708cc
Power : 24.5 HP
Fuel Capacity : 7 gallons
Starting System : Electric
Transmission Type : Hydro-Gear ZT3100
Speed : Up to 8 mph (13 kph)
Tire Size : Front 13'' x 6.5'' - 6'' Cage Bearing / Rear 22'' x 9.5'' - 12'' diameter rim
Cutting Width : 52 inch
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 5 inches
Cutting Height Steps : 0.25 inch increments
Deck Lift System : Standard
Spindles : 8'' (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1'' (2.54 cm) Shaft
Seat Back Height : Deluxe Adjustable Suspension Seat
Commercial Warranty : 4 yr/500 hr